[OS X Emacs] R in aquamacs

Jared Studyvin jared.studyvin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:51:42 EDT 2011

Hello,
I'm using aquamacs 2.2 on a Mac OSX 10.6. While using the statistical software R, at the console buffer, what is the key binding to get the previous submitted line(s) of code? For example while using the terminal if I push the up arrow the last line executed is now available to me for editing and executing again. I have a friend who uses straight emacs on a linux machine who said control-up arrow would do what I want. But on a Mac the control - arrow is reversed for moving between different 'desktop windows' (not sure what it's proper name is). Does any one have any solutions?

Jared