[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs - QuickCursor ODB error?

Thomas Shannon tshanno at me.com
Sat May 14 14:48:14 EDT 2011

Hi.  I'm trying to use aquamacs and quickcursor together.  Whenever I try to kill the buffer, I get an error:  "Error during ODB notification".  The only way I can get out is by literally quitting the program.  And the changes to the buffer aren't returned to the original program if I do that.

Anyone have any idea what's going on and how I can fix it?

Thanks,
Tom S.

I was born not knowing and have had only a little time to change that here and there.
          -- Richard Feynman, Letter to Armando Garcia J, December 11, 1985
http://bearingthenews.com