[OS X Emacs] Reverse Video doesn't work?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Nov 4 05:29:26 EDT 2011

Am 04.11.2011 um 04:41 schrieb Yan Li:

> Is it possible to enable this only for Aquamacs?

You could check documentation whether *themes* are supported. They set dozens of properties, called faces. You could use these functions

   Display names of defined colors, and show what they look like.
   List all faces, using the same sample text in each.
list-fonts-display	      M-x ... RET
   Display a list of font-families available via font-config, in a new buffer.

to get a picture of what you can get. With that in mind (or in a second frame) you can choose from the Options menu the item "Customize Emacs" and then "Top-Level Customisation Group". In the "Faces" group you'll find means to set foreground and background colours and a few more things. Maybe you can see the item "Frame Background Mode". (I'm not using Aquamacs Emacs. I prefer an Emacs feeling.)

--
Greetings

  Pete

Almost anything is easier to get into than out of.
				– Allen's Law