[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 2.4 problem with fonts/colors in latex mode (and others?)

Dr.Johannes Brauer brauer at nordakademie.de
Wed Nov 23 04:04:10 EST 2011

Hi,

if I create a new buffer in latex mode and type

\footnote{hallo

all looks fine. But when I type the closing } I only see

\footnote{     }

in the buffer. At the same time in the *Messages* buffer the error message

Unable to load color "dark cyan"

appears. I think there is a connection. Are there any hints how to solve this problem?

Using Aquamacs 2.3 there isn't that problem.

Johannes

________________________________

Staatlich anerkannte private Fachhochschule
NORDAKADEMIE
Gemeinnützige Aktiengesellschaft
Köllner Chaussee 11
25337 Elmshorn

Vorstand:
Prof. Dr. Georg Plate (Vorsitzender), Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Meier (stellv. Vorstand)

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. h.c. Hans-Heinrich Bruns

Sitz:
Elmshorn, Amtsgericht Elmshorn, HRB 1682