[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs for Lion - update

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 18:39:40 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

I have recently been working on updating Aquamacs to work well with Lion.
We have a good fullscreen mode, working frame resizing, and a working toolbar.  What else do you need?

Please help me test all of this so we can release a new version next week.

You can find a download of the 2.x build here:

http://aquamacs.org/nightlies.shtml

It can be used just like your existing Aquamacs installation.

You'll also find Aquamacs 3.x, which offers all the features of Emacs 24 (in testing), but will come with a few more bugs.