[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs for Lion - update

Dagnat Fabien fabien.dagnat at telecom-bretagne.eu
Fri Oct 7 04:55:22 EDT 2011

Hi,
my two cents
Le 7 oct. 2011 à 00:39, David Reitter a écrit :

> I have recently been working on updating Aquamacs to work well with Lion.
> We have a good fullscreen mode, working frame resizing, and a working toolbar.
On the fullscreen mode on 3.x, it works well except for one detail: when in fullscreen mode the two blue arrows to go back to normal mode does not appear in the global menu bar (as for example when mail is in fullscreen mode). I do not if it is intended or not...
> You'll also find Aquamacs 3.x, which offers all the features of Emacs 24 (in testing), but will come with a few more bugs.
Not that much at the moment...

Fabien