[OS X Emacs] Can one navigate tabs by the displayed numbers?

Nathaniel Cunningham nathaniel.cunningham at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 13:38:55 EDT 2011

Marius,

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 12:29 PM, Hofert Jan Marius <
marius.hofert at math.ethz.ch> wrote:

> thanks very much. I tried Cmd-n and it worked but:
> 1) Cmd 3 + 4 do not switch/alter/change anything. I wonder why. I know that
> Cmd + shift + 3/4 is typically for screenshots, but I don't know any other
> meaning for Cmd 3 + 4.

I don't reproduce; Cmd-3 and Cmd-4 select the 3rd and 4th tab for me (2.3a
on Snow Leopard).  If you get the same behavior after "Start Aquamacs
without customizations", then it seems something at the system level is
intercepting those keystrokes.

Regards,
Nathaniel