[OS X Emacs] ECB context menu in Aquamacs

Ngoc Dao ngocdaothanh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:48:56 EDT 2011

Thank you very much!

David's solution works. I will follow Nathaniel instruction to know
more about Aquamacs.

I've added your answers to Stackoverflow so that others may easily find them:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7541693/ecb-context-menu-in-aquamacs/7591540

Actually a lot of folks in my company are using Emacs, so I really
want to try to use it. But they unfortunately they don't use Aquamacs,
they compile Emacs from source code themselves:
https://github.com/typester/emacs/tree/emacs-23-lion-fullscreen

Coming from Eclipse, I can't live without something like ECB. I was
about to give up Aquamacs because I found Redcar:
http://redcareditor.com/

Now I have the courage to try Aquamacs again. Thanks again!

Ngoc