[OS X Emacs] use system input source shortcut in Aquamacs

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 10:15:21 EST 2012

Max,

I suggest you simply write a function that switches the Emacs input language, and also executes the changeInput program which you can install from here:

http://allancraig.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=88:changing-keyboard-input-command-line-utility

There are AppleScript variants out there (that was my first idea), but they are hacks.

Hope this helps,
David