[OS X Emacs] mac-right-option-modifier in AppKit emacs?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jan 30 04:59:26 EST 2012

Am 30.1.2012 um 03:34 schrieb Richard Cobbe:

> Is this a known bug/limitation of the AppKit build, is the wiki page out of
> date, or am I missing something?

I think it's more a bug, something is missing in the code... I can only see these known variables:

	mac-command-modifier
	   *Modifier key assumed when the Mac command key is pressed.
	mac-control-modifier
	   *Modifier key assumed when the Mac control key is pressed.
	mac-function-modifier
	   *Modifier key assumed when the Mac function key is pressed.
	mac-option-modifier
	   *Modifier key assumed when the Mac alt/option key is pressed.

and I see only them from the beginning.

Richard, send a bug report! (And maybe report back?)

--
Greetings

  Pete

Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on top of things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of things. What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible concentration.
				– Donald Knuth