[OS X Emacs] mac-right-option-modifier in AppKit emacs?

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Jan 31 20:07:15 EST 2012

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 02:11:55PM +0100, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 30.1.2012 um 14:03 schrieb Richard Cobbe:
>
> > Happy to -- where should I file the report?
>
> In the Help menu you'll find a hint: "Send Bug Report…".

Heh.  You can probably tell how often I use the menus in Emacs.  Thanks for
the pointer.

I did a little bit more digging, and it turns out that the problem only
arises when I add YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu's patch.  If I build emacs-23.3 with
no patches, then the variable exists, and setting it has the expected
effect.

Is filing a bug through the channel you described the right way to report a
problem with the AppKit patch?

Richard