[OS X Emacs] Emacs everywhere?

Peter Salazar cycleofsong at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:01:49 EDT 2012

Thanks! What about a way to use Emacs to edit Google Docs? Is this
possible?

I'm imagining Aquamacs somehow popping up within a browser window, allowing
me to use all my Emacs text editing customizations within the context of
entering/editing text in a web app.

Or even just a way to apply all my Emacs abbrevs and key bindings while
I'm entering/editing text in Chrome or Firefox.

Can this be done?