[OS X Emacs] [AUCTeX] First try at the Biber support merge

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at math.fsu.edu
Tue Jul 24 19:29:29 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 06:36:23PM -0400, David Reitter wrote:

> Where is this patch?
>
> If you trace this function, you may be able to find out where (and why) it fails.
>
> - David

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/auctex/2012-07/msg00025.html

(I used the mbox format, the text from the web browser causes a bad patch.)

It appears the patch is going to go into the auctex CVS, since the compiling cycle seems to work well.

--Ettore

--
Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University