[OS X Emacs] Random hangs on Lion w/ Aquamacs 2.4?

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Wed Jun 20 18:14:23 EDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 05:33:25PM -0400, David Reitter wrote:

> Not sure what's happening there.  Have you tried C-g?

Not yet, but I'll try it next time.

> Is this reproducible with "start without customizations"?

I haven't tried, but the problem is partly that it doesn't seem to be
reproducible at will _at all_.  Sometimes I go days without it
happening, sometimes mere hours.  It's taken me ages even to sort of
conclude that it might be related to Save As :-(

Anyway, I'll keep poking and see what else happens.  Thanks.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com