[OS X Emacs] How to specify emacs scroll-bar color on OSX Lion?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Mar 21 11:24:37 EDT 2012

Am 21.3.2012 um 14:32 schrieb Tony E.Bennett:

> Is this possible in emacs 24 or Aquamacs?

Search in the customisation interface for scroll or scroll-bar, fringe (neighbour of the scroll-bar)! You'll find a "Scroll Bar face"...

--
Greetings

  Pete

Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on top of things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of things. What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible concentration.
				– Donald Knuth