[OS X Emacs] Re: Syntax Highlighting using UltraTeX/ECE on Aquamacs

Fábio Santos fabio.nsantos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 13:20:13 EDT 2012

Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa <at> Web.DE> writes:

> Am 28.10.2012 um 01:28 schrieb Fábio Santos:
>
> > Do you use ultratex?
>
> Why don't you use AUCTeX?

Because I want the facilities of lighting completion, which I am already used to
and I can edit pretty fast with it. It doesn't need the keyboard shortcuts,
it completes what I write on the fly. Moreover, Ultratex also
has a AUCTeX mode, that is, I can run commands with C-c C-c, etc.
Is it possible to load lighting completion while on default LaTex mode?
If so, my problem is solved.

Regards,

Fabio