[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs Pipe Symbol, Danish Keyboard

Søren Haagerup soren at artofweb.dk
Wed Sep 26 09:58:43 EDT 2012

Thanks a lot for the detailed answer.

Based on your pointers, I now managed to get things working the way I want
it, which is possibly a bit different from your configuration.

I ended up just adding
(setq-default ns-right-alternate-modifier nil)
To my .emacs-file. Results in the right Alt-button working as usual
Mac-style, and left Alt-button as Meta, like default in Aquamacs. I like
to stay with the defaults as much as possible, since this lets me use fx.
Cmd+S for saving, Cmd+V for pasting etc.

Best regards
Søren