[OS X Emacs] Paredit and Ctrl-Meta

Peter West lists at pbw.id.au
Sat Dec 21 07:27:30 EST 2013

I've just started playing with paredit in Aquaemacs 3.0preview3 on 10.9.1 Mavericks.

(3.0p3 is working pretty well for me.  The only regular problem I have is that if I restart OS X when Aqmac has open buffers, Aqmac hangs in some sort of infloop and has to be force quit.)

The paredit key binding problem is with C-M-f and C-M-b. They work, but before the specifier (f or b) can be typed, the C-M has its standard effect: magnifying the local area of the screen.

What bindings do others use?

Peter West

But Mary kept all these things, pondering them in her heart.