[OS X Emacs] multiple instances of aquamacs

Trevor Davies davies.trevor at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 22:22:26 EST 2013

Win,

Yes, every time I, example, 'emacs test.r' on the command line it would
open a new emacs process.

The aliases are only for jumping around to common directories or opening
aquamacs from the terminal instead of doing full path.

Having multiple R workspaces going at once isn't something I do a ton and I
think apple-N to open a new Frame is sufficient for what I'm doing.

Thanks for all the help!
Trevor