[OS X Emacs] Enriched mode - save to RTF?

Walter Morris waltergmorris at mac.com
Wed Jul 24 10:06:59 EDT 2013

David et alia -

If you are not familiar with it, I would look into John MacFarlane's wonderful Pandoc program. It converts among a large number of text formats including RTF. It has a command line interface that should be easy to incorporate into your Emacs workflow.

http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/

HTH

Chip Morris