[OS X Emacs] aquamacs skim sync

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 09:37:18 EDT 2013

Hi Johannes,

On Jun 13, 2013, at 9:00 AM, Johannes Brauer <brauer at nordakademie.de> wrote:

> cmd-shift-click in a latex doc in aquamacs (2.4) opens skim (1.4.3) at the corresponding position in the pdf, fine. But doing it in skim nothing happens, the focus remains in skim.

Works for me in 2.5rc1.

In the Skim Preferences, under "Sync", the preset "Aquamacs" is chosen.
Maybe you have to install Command Line Tools from within Aquamacs (Tools menu).

Also, in Aquamacs:
Command->TeXing Options->Correlate I/O is turned on.  (Default)
The value of `TeX-source-correlate-method' is `auto' (the default).

I'm using a relatively recent TeXLive (MacTeX) installation.

I find '.synctex.gz' files after running LaTeX - these contain crucial information.

Hope that helps.