[OS X Emacs] skim crashes in 10.8.4

Johannes Brauer brauer at nordakademie.de
Fri Jun 14 02:28:23 EDT 2013

Hi,

after having updated my Mac OS to 10.8.4 skim crashes always when it autoupdate or revert a pdf. I posted the problem to the skim list but Christiaan Hofman told me: "The problem is clearly in the system frameworks, not in our code. It may very well be a regression in 10.8.4. So it's not something we would be able to fix.".

Is there a good alternative to skim to be used in conjunction with aquamacs?

Johannes

________________________________

Staatlich anerkannte private Fachhochschule
NORDAKADEMIE
Gemeinnützige Aktiengesellschaft
Köllner Chaussee 11
25337 Elmshorn

Vorstand:
Prof. Dr. Georg Plate (Vorsitzender), Dipl.-Ing. Jörg Meier (stellv. Vorstand)

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Dr. h.c. Hans-Heinrich Bruns

Sitz:
Elmshorn, Amtsgericht Pinneberg, HRB 1682