[OS X Emacs] I somehow broke color-theme-select

Peter Salazar cycleofsong at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 21:12:18 EST 2013

I'm on Aquamacs 2.4 and I'm trying to run color-theme-select and I get
command does not exist:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument commandp
color-theme-select)
  call-interactively(color-theme-select)
  (lambda nil (interactive) (call-interactively (intern ...)))()
  call-interactively((lambda nil (interactive) (call-interactively (intern
...))) nil nil)

I tried adding

 (require 'color-theme)

and then I got the error below. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument symbolp (link-visited
info-xref))
  internal-get-lisp-face-attribute((link-visited info-xref) :family #<frame
 *Minibuf-1* 0x2dbfd00>)
  face-attribute((link-visited info-xref) :family #<frame  *Minibuf-1*
0x2dbfd00>)
  color-theme-face-attr-construct((link-visited info-xref) #<frame
 *Minibuf-1* 0x2dbfd00>)
  color-theme-spec-resolve-inheritance((:inherit))
  color-theme-spec(info-xref-visited)
  mapcar(color-theme-spec (default ac-candidate-face ac-completion-face
ac-gtags-candidate-face ac-gtags-selection-face ac-selection-face
ac-yasnippet-candidate-face ac-yasnippet-selection-face
aquamacs-variable-width autoface-default blank-newline bold bold-italic
bookmark-menu-heading border buffer-menu-buffer button calendar-today
comint-highlight-input comint-highlight-prompt completion-list-mode-default
completions-annotations completions-common-part
completions-first-difference cua-global-mark cua-rectangle
cua-rectangle-noselect cursor custom-button custom-button-mouse
custom-button-pressed custom-button-pressed-unraised custom-button-unraised
custom-changed custom-comment custom-comment-tag custom-documentation
custom-face-tag custom-group-tag custom-group-tag-1 custom-invalid
custom-link custom-modified custom-rogue custom-saved custom-set
custom-state custom-themed custom-variable-button custom-variable-tag ...))
  color-theme-get-face-definitions()
  color-theme-make-snapshot()
  color-theme-select(nil)