[OS X Emacs] Quick request for help in designating font for Latex-mode

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Mon Nov 18 10:31:04 EST 2013

Can anyone tell me how I might reset the font for latex mode, using
commands, or by pushing something into customizations.el, rather than
using the pop-up window for font choice?

Why this odd request:

My copy of the latest Aquamacs 3.0 has a bug in it (that David is
working on -- thanks, David!) that causes it to crash when I request the
font choice window.

So I'm stuck with a font that I really dislike, and that makes it hard
for me to debug Latex.

Any help much appreciated