[OS X Emacs] Eshell completion...

Roland Whitehead rolandw at mac.com
Wed Sep 11 17:26:23 EDT 2013

On 11 Sep 2013, at 20:00, Iliya Lefterov wrote:

> Have you ever seen this (eShell completion) working in Aquamacs?

I'd never really tried this myself so reading this request I just gave it a go. Works fine for me with Aquamacs 2.5. I don't think that I've added anything to make shell completion work other than auto-complete but it does exactly as you describe how it should work… Maybe iTerm has gone some competition now!

Roland Whitehead
--
Quru, London