[OS X Emacs] Creating LaTeX calendars in Aquamacs

Hendrik Visage hvjunk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 15:25:44 EDT 2013

Hi there,

 after searching and Googling, I found this:

cal-tex-cursor-year is an interactive autoloaded Lisp function in
`cal-tex.el'.

(cal-tex-cursor-year &optional N EVENT)

Make a buffer with LaTeX commands for the year cursor is on.
Optional prefix argument N specifies number of years.
Optional EVENT indicates a buffer position to use instead of point.

[back]

But I receive this error in an empty buffer except for the number 2013:

Symbol's value as variable is void: displayed-month

If somebody could please enlighten me it would be appreciated on how to use
these functions productively :)

PS: When I hit the help buttons in Aquamacs, I keep getting "empty" Help
Centre windows for Aquamacs 2.5 ;(