[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs Output Question

Anil Rao anilvrao at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 15:36:18 EDT 2014

All,

I am having a problem setting the "View Command" with AucTeX using latest
version of Aquamacs.  I would like my view command to be the following:

dvipdf <filename>.dvi; open -a Skim.app <filename>.pdf

Where <filename> is the name of my file (e.g., filename.tex).  In other
words I want the view command to run dvipdf and then open the Skim PDF
viewer.  I am grateful if anyone can help me properly set the view
command.

Regards,

Anil Rao

--