[OS X Emacs] Fwd: MacOSX-Emacs Digest, Vol 81, Issue 5

Anil Rao anilvrao at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 17:01:19 EDT 2014

Peter,

I received the following reply (see below) from you to my query  "Aquamacs
Output Question".  To answer your question, my LaTeX file uses the package
psfrag which places LaTeX commands in EPS figures.  The only way for the
output to be correct using psfrag is if the command sequence is either
LaTeX --> dvipdf or if it is LaTeX --> dvips --> ps2pdf.  I don't care
which of these sequences is used, but I need the proper PDF file produced
from whatever sequence I run.  That is why I am using the command "dvipdf
<filename>.dvi; open -a Skim.app <filename>.pdf".

Anil Rao

   1. Re: Aquamacs Output Question (Peter Dyballa)

Message: 1