[OS X Emacs] Donating

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 08:23:59 EST 2014

Hi Peter,
For me (not in Australia), there is an option (below the Pay With Paypal one) that says:

"Pay with a debit or credit card, or Bill Me Later
(Optional) Join PayPal for faster future checkout"

This shows a form that just takes the payment data and supposedly does not force you to create an account.

I'm sorry if this does not work for you.  Please contact me by e-mail if the problem persists, and I'll provide alternatives.

Best,
David