[OS X Emacs] AppleScript support?

Pete Siemsen siemsen at ucar.edu
Wed Jul 9 17:40:20 EDT 2014

​I think you should experiment with ​Mac OS X's Automator app. It can
capture drag-and-drop operations.  I just tried it and was able to record
keystrokes and run them as a unit to type characters into Aquamacs.

Start Automator (it's built into Mac OS X). Select File -> New. Then click
the "Record" button (in the upper right). Click on your Aquamacs window and
type some characters. Click on the Automator "stop recording" button. Then
in Automator, click "Run" (in the upper right).

-- Pete