[OS X Emacs] How to start Aquamacs on a given file at Startup? 2.

M A markoilcan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 14:01:30 EST 2014

Does Nathaniel's suggestion not work? It seems like it should do what you
want. That is, you tell the system to automatically start aquamacs on
startup (as you describe) and with initial-buffer-choice set in your
Preferences.el (in ~/Library/Preferences/Aquamacs Emacs/) it will open that
file. I think it should also work to put (find-file "/path/to/file") in
Preferences.el.

Mark

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 11:38 AM, Christian Hoffmann <christian at echoffmann.ch