[OS X Emacs] Problem with one melpa package

Jean-Christophe Helary jean.christophe.helary at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 18:07:57 EST 2014

I'm seeing something weird with the mpages melpa package.

It installs fine (I don't get error messages and after the install it is listed in the installed section). But when I hit Mx mpages, I get no match.

The funny (?) thing is that the same thing happens on (brew-)emacs.

Any idea where I could start from, especially since I was able to use the package just 2 days ago (it did install, and was properly launched at least once) ?

Jean-Christophe Helary