[OS X Emacs] Problem with init files

Win Treese treese at acm.org
Mon Oct 13 14:24:26 EDT 2014

Are you using yasnippet? This is currently a problem with the snippets submodule.

The quick fix is to create an empty file .nosearch in

~/Library/Application Support/Aquamacs Emacs/elpa/yasnippet-<YOUR VERISON>/snippets

There is a pending bug fix for this already in github, but it hasn’t been pushed all the way through yet.

 - Win