[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 3.2 crashes running Gnus 5.13

Peter Davis pfd at pfdstudio.com
Sat Dec 19 09:45:08 EST 2015

I've downloaded and installed the latest nightly build on two MacBooks. On one, when I start without customizations, as described here:

http://aquamacs.org/reporting-bugs.shtml

I get a completely separate Aquamacs process, and I can then kill the old one.

On the other MacBook, the same menu choice starts a new Aquamacs in a subprocess, and I can't kill the original without killing the "no customizations" process also.

Curious.

Thanks,
-pd