[OS X Emacs] how to control colors when printing

Pete Siemsen siemsen at ucar.edu
Tue Feb 10 19:17:52 EST 2015

Iliya,

Thank you very much for the suggestion. I don't usually use "Customize",
because I don't like that the results get stuffed away behind the scenes. I
prefer to maintain Lisp in my startup file, so I can comment what I did.
Nevertheless, I tried what you suggested. I've attached a screenshot of
where I got stuck. I didn't understand "Go to Default, and extend".

Thanks again!

-- Pete