[OS X Emacs] list of reported bugs for aquamacs?

Cross, David d.cross at tcu.edu
Wed Jan 14 10:03:12 EST 2015

Good question ... I am a long-time Aquamacs user, and am dealing with my first bug also ... it has been difficult to figure out how to proceed with this ... cheers

David R. Cross, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Psychology
Co-Director, Institute of Child Development
Texas Christian University
Fort Worth, Texas 76129
d.cross at tcu.edu