[OS X Emacs] Buffer does not appear 2

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 08:31:44 EST 2015

On Jan 22, 2015, at 6:03 AM, Christian Hoffmann <christian at echoffmann.ch> wrote:

> This is Aquamacs 3a
>
> There are buffers listed in the 'Window' which cannot be accessed by click in the list nor by cmd-> nor by C-x b .
> (This phenomenon seems to spread.)

Christian,

Could you please update to Aquamacs 3.2a or a nightly build?  Just to make sure. (Or what is meant by “3a”? That version never existed.)

Second, it’s unclear what you mean by "buffers listed in the 'Window’ “, because you’d have to bring up, e.g., the buffer list to list them, but I don’t know what you’re doing.  Please explain, step by step, what needs to be done to reproduce the problem!  Thank you.