[OS X Emacs] [aquamacs-devel] [OS X TeX] Aquamacs & El Capitan

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 18:00:21 EDT 2015

Ettore,

Emacs.app will not pick up your PATH settings, but Aquamacs does so.

It appears that newer MacTeX installations might install into a different path, or at least no longer link /usr/texbin (which may be a protected directory under El Capitan).

From your message, I cannot see your original problem.

I will make sure that Aquamacs will also pick up  /Library/TeX/texbin, although generally, the Path setting from the default login shell is imported.

Hope that helps.
- David