[OS X Emacs] trouble with ediff? or standard behavior? (was: trouble with ediff after updating Aquamacs)

David Romano dromano at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 5 18:49:10 EDT 2016

Sorry, somehow triggered Send by accident.  To pick up where I left off:
The difference between Emacs for OS X Modified and Aquamacs is that in the
former, C-x C-b splits the screen so I can navigate to the control panel
buffer, but in Aquamacs it has no effect.

In any case, I'd love to know what 'standard' behavior in comparing buffers
is when it comes to automatically generating a control panel window, and if
automatic generation *is* standard, I'd love to figure out why neither of
these flavors or Emacs is behaving this way.

Thanks,
David Romano