[OS X Emacs] RefTeX

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 20:15:41 EST 2017

Christian

I reproduce, with some very basic .tex files.
Apparently, it switches into plain-tex-mode instead of latex-mode.
M-x latex-mode RET turns it back on.

Does this occur for you for larger latex files as well?

Cc’ing the support mailing list.  Maybe someone knows what the criteria for latex-mode are beyond the .tex file ending.

- David