[OS X Emacs] printing in Aquamacs

Paul Rathouz rathouz at biostat.wisc.edu
Wed Nov 22 22:12:27 EST 2017

Hi — This must be an obvious problem, but I have searched everywhere with no luck. I am trying to use the standard COM-P print dialogue in Aquamacs 3.3, and I always get a font that is too big and wraps lines. I can change / customize the font size and it changes the display, but the print dialogue always looks the same.  Any help would be great. — Paul Rathouz

Paul Rathouz, PhD
Professor and Chair
Department of Biostatistics & Medical Informatics
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
K6/446 CSC, Box 4675
600 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53792-4675
608.263.1706