[OS X Emacs] 25.3.50; some remarks mainly about window size and position, and about the AUCTeX toolbar

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 01:44:03 EST 2018

Hi Juergen,

On Feb 11, 2018, at 3:31 PM, Juergen Fenn <jfenn at gmx.net> wrote:

> * Aquamacs does not remember the position and the size of its initial
> window after restart. Could we go back to the behaviour in version 3.3,
> please?

This unfortunately required significant changes to keep up with a reorganization of frame creation code in Emacs.
I have pushed these changes but have not carefully tested them.  Please advise if you find strange behavior.

> * And in the toolbar with AUCTeX there are two "Separators" that appear
> as white squares which are also described as such (icon and text). Could
> these two please be hidden?

This was also fixed today.  Thank you for sending in your report.

> Scrolling runs much smoother than before. I think I like it this way.

Me too.

- David