[OS X Emacs] Unexplained change in Aquamacs behavior

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 18:05:30 EST 2018

Hi Roger,

I think you may have installed a new AUCTeX version via Elpa.  Deleting that would be a start.

I would suggest making sure to download the latest Aquamacs beta version from http://aquamacs.org/nightlies.shtml if you’d like to have a new AUCTeX.  (There have been some changes, last week perhaps, that temporarily left users with these toolbar problems that you see in your screenshots.)

Let me know how you do with that.