[OS X Emacs] Please test Aquamacs 3.4 preview

David Reitter david.reitter at gmail.com
Tue May 15 23:32:23 EDT 2018

There were some bugs, although I don’t think they will be fixed.  I’m looking at the Emacs release schedule as well.
I was focused on some other professional goals over the spring, but I can add it to the list of summer to-do items, later in the month, or mid-June.  Thanks for checking in on it.

--
David Reitter, PhD
Associate Professor of Information Science and Technology