[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs and macOS Mojave

Max Arnold lwarxx at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 04:12:53 EDT 2018

Found one problem with Aquamacs 3.4 on Mojave:

/Applications/Aquamacs.app/Contents/MacOS/Aquamacs -Q

2018-10-07 15:01:56.951 Aquamacs[14147:4152556] Failed to initialize color
list unarchiver: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4864 "***
-[NSKeyedUnarchiver _initForReadingFromData:error:throwLegacyExceptions:]:
non-keyed archive cannot be decoded by NSKeyedUnarchiver"
UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=*** -[NSKeyedUnarchiver
_initForReadingFromData:error:throwLegacyExceptions:]: non-keyed archive
cannot be decoded by NSKeyedUnarchiver}

This breaks "customize-face" color selector and "list-color-display"
function (they both result in the "Wrong number of arguments: max, 0" error
message)

https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/9iu5vd/error_when_opening_up_emacs_and_wont_open_file/