[OS X Emacs] many thanks and two website security questions

Sandy C windoverwater at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 03:13:05 EST 2019

Hi,

Thanks for all the work - aquamacs is a great MacOS app.

Regarding the http://aquamacs.org website, would it be possible to supply some type of verification on the download file?  GPG keys?  sha256?  Something?  The website doesn't have certs (no https), so downloading a file without any type of validation is not so great.

Assuming a reasonable price, I can donate the money to get a cert from the ISP - should be about $20 per year.  GPG signing or the like would be nice too.  (I know, I can build it from source since I am asking these questions, but my friends don't.)

Thanks,
-sandy