[OS X Emacs] many thanks and two website security questions

Sandy C windoverwater at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 02:35:16 EST 2019

Thanks.

Good to know that the download is secure (Chrome and Little Snitch both show https), but if the download link is not secure, well ...

And it is good to be reminded about the verification on Apple's side.  So having asked, I feel more comfortable with the download, but not sure how non tech aquamacs users will feel about the non https website.

I guess I was thinking that the attack surface could be tidied up a bit given that it is almost 2020 :-/

No need to reply / keep the thread going.  Appreciate the time.  Thanks!

v/r,
-sandy