[OS X Emacs] Delay opening HTML files from a shell

Braun, Michael braunm at mail.smu.edu
Mon Jul 22 16:14:38 EDT 2019

No problem.  Also, signing the app solves the "clicking the menubar requires two clicks in 3.5” issue posted on this mailing list in early March. If Aquamacs is checked under

System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Accessibility > Allow the apps below to control your computer,

AND the app is signed, then the menubar will respond on the first click (no double click, no spinning wheel of death).