[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 3.5 issue - "Help" is different

FIGUEROA-O'FARRILL Jose J.M.Figueroa at ed.ac.uk
Thu Jul 25 19:37:06 EDT 2019

Hi David,

But following the instructions mentioned at the end of the discussion that you linked to to code signing the app with a certificate I just created actually seems to solve the problem I was having.  The instructions are in Japanese, but they’re pretty self-explanatory: https://qiita.com/takaxp/items/2a0abaa6e5f1a7a9c440

Cheers,
	José