[OS X Emacs] clicking the menubar requires two clicks in 3.5

Tom Van Vleck thvv at multicians.org
Fri Mar 1 15:56:32 EST 2019

Thanks Jamie!  You led me to the solution.  I looked at the control panel
and the box WAS checked.  So I unchecked it, quit and restarted Aquamacs,
still didn't work.  I reopened the control panel, checked the box, quit
and restarted Aquamacs, and menus worked.

(Running very hard just to stay in the same place.)